UNIA Hooded Sweatshirt
Regular price $35.00
The Universal Negro Improvement Association and African Communities League is a black nationalist fraternal organization founded in 1914 by Marcus Mosiah Garvey
Cozy, heavyweight classic you can't live without.
- Heavyweight and durable fleece made with 90% cotton/10% polyester.
- 9.7-oz. fleece is our heaviest and warmest fleece—making it ideal for keeping out the cold.
- Patented low-pill fabric.
- Ribbed cuffs and relaxed waistband keep their shape.
- Roomy front pouch pocket and hood.